- Date: 23 January 2018
- Category: News
- Share This
As accredited Allied Health professionals, our Exercise Physiologists are registered with a number of agencies that may assist with funding.
Speak with your GP in regards to your eligibility to access the below funding streams*:
- Medicare Enhanced Primary Care Plans (EPC/TCA)
- Department of Veteran Affairs (DVA)
- NDIS Approved Provider
- Traffic Accident Commission (TAC)
- WorkSafe Victoria
- Medicare Diabetes Group Class Referrals - 8 Funded Group Sessions
- Life! Program
- A Victorian Government Initiative for the prevention of Type 2 Diabetes, Cardiovascular disease, and stroke.
- Home Visits on request
- No referral needed for private consultations
Health Interactions is a friendly team of Accredited Exercise Physiologists, passionate about improving your health and well-being.
Our team of practitioners are university qualified with industry accreditation and have an in-depth knowledge of human physiology and exercise prescription. In our experience, we have seen exercise and movement improve the lives of many people, from all walks of life with differing limitations to exercise.
At the end of the day, exercise and movement can benefit everyone. Here at Health Interactions, we believe the body is an ecosystem and the key determinants of optimum health rely on the interactions of physical health, nutrition, and mental well-being.
firstname.lastname@example.org 0435 845 864
0423 230 334
(03) 8672 7640